The Incinerator is a pure rare silicon transistor based dual channel fuzz with dual chaos oscillators, It can be used as a synth of sorts and so much more. The Incinerator contains 26 transistors, 5 of those transistors are a special rare silicon transistor that is the beating heart of the beast. This is pure silicon fuzz madness.
Full blown out transistor fuzzes to smooth fuzz and can even be worked as an overdrive and boost. Textured, wild heavy and harsh, but also can be smooth and very musical, it's an instrument onto itself.
- 2 CHANNELS OF PURE rare SILICON transistor FUZZ featuring 26 transistors
- DUAL chaos OSCILLATORS FOR EXTREME UNIQUE SOUNDS
- 2 MODES OF OSCILLATION FOR THE SECOND FUZZ CHANNEL
- TRANSISTOR STAGE SWITCHES TO GET ALL the SIDES OF THE SILICON MADNESS
- VOLTAGE STARVE
- TRUE BYPASS
- 9VDC POWER OPERATION
- REVERSE POLARITY CIRCUIT PROTECTION